Help Fight Fraud Table of Contents

The False Claims Act is intended to reward employees and others who report government fraud. If you have evidence that your employer or someone you know is deceiving the government by fraudulently inducing government payments for goods or services not delivered, we can help you report to the appropriate authorities. You may also be entitled to file suit on behalf of the government and receive a portion of the money and penalties the government receives as a result. Please complete the information below and forward it to us. You may also call us directly at 719-428-3327.

or click here to:

Contact Us

Call us at 719-428-3327

E-mail us at

Additionally, if you have any question that isn't covered in one of our practice areas, you may submit a simple case form to have your potential case reviewed by a Client Relations Representative:

Case Form :

You can use this form to ask us your legal question. We will get an answer to you as soon as possible. If you would like to reach us by phone, or if you have additional questions, please call us at 719-428-3327.

Thank you.

Please note that only fields with * next to them are required.